Last updated 20 March 2012
Working relations were established with the following organisations, projects and initiatives in relation to TroFCCA global activities and outreach. Additional information on local and national partners at the regional level is available under the respective site sections.
- United Nations Development Programme’s Global Environment Facility: with projects on adaptation making use of TroFCCA vulnerability assessments.
- Food and Agriculture Organization, International Union for Conservation of Nature, International Institute for Sustainable Development, Stockholm Environment Institute and Intercooperation: development of a rapid vulnerability assessment tool to be applied to forest ecosystems.
- Carboafrica: research initiative by the University of Tuscia and 14 other organisations, funded by the European Commission. Collaboration on the vulnerability of future carbon balances in Africa.
- ICRAF Philippines: extension of TroFCCA activities in the Philippines.
- C3D+ Project Capacity development for adaptation to climate change and greenhouse gas mitigation in Non-Annex I Countries: TroFCCA included as participating project.
- International Institute for Sustainable Development: collaboration for the development of the Community-based Risk Screening Tool: Adaptation and Livelihoods (CRiSTAL)–Forest under the C3D+ Project.
- Nairobi Work Programme: action pledges submitted based on project results.
- International Union of Forest Research Organizations: collaboration through the Expert Panel on Adaptation of Forest to Climate Change for elaboration of the book Adaptation of forests to climate change.
- University of Illinois: collaboration under LEAP of the Norman E. Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellows Program.